Powered By Blogger

Bienvenido~~


jueves, 15 de agosto de 2013

Monster





Selby: We can be as different as we wanna be, but you can't kill people!


Aileen: SAYS WHO? I'm good with the Lord. I'm fine with him. And I know how you were raised, alright? And I know how people fuckin' think out there, and fuck, it's gotta be that way. They've gotta tell you that 'Thou shall not kill' shit and all of that. But that's not the way the world works, Selby. Cuz I'm out there every fuckin' day living it. Who the fuck knows what God wants? People kill each other every day and for what? Hm? For politics, for religion, and THEY'RE HEROES! No, no... there's a lot of shit I can't do anymore, but killing's not one of them. And letting those fucking bastards go out and rape someone else isn't either!


-Monster(2003)


^^^THIS! can't be more PERFECT!





-ACGC

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario